November 07, 2010

Weyerbacher BIG BEERS Variety Pack

By Rick

I know this isn't a review about a single beer, but Don & I thought that the Weyerbacher Brewing Company's BIG BEERS Variety Case was worth special mention. (http://www.weyerbacher.com/) This case contains 4 six-packs of 4 great beers:
- Blithering Idiot (11.1% ABV)- Barley Wine Style Ale
- Double Simcoe IPA (9.0% ABV)- My Personal Favorite!
- Merry Monks' Ale (9.3% ABV)- Belgian style Abby Tripel Ale
- Old Heathen (8.0% ABV)- Imperial Stout

Check out my individual reviews on these great brews! This variety case will be worth the money you spend! Share your samplings with your friends and family! I recommend having a BIG BEERS variety case on hand for your Holiday entertaining- or just consider it a great gift for yourself!

In this day and age of so many great beers being produced by so many great micro-breweries, variety cases seem to be "fewer and farther between". I'm told that this is because the popular micro-breweries are working at such high capacity of production that they often can't "take the time" to hand-pack variety cases.

So when I find a great variety case like this, I want to tell as many people as I can. I love "taste tests" (especially tasting different beers!)- and I know you will enjoy these great Weyerbacher BIG BEERS as much as I do!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment