May 25, 2011

Molson Canadian by Molson Coors Brewing Company

By Rick

Your Dad's Friends: Central PA's "Good times/ Great Oldies Band is gearing up for the summer Concert season! Our bass player, Craig, brought a six- pack of Molson Canadian to a recent rehearsal. Yummy! A great "oldies beer" for a great oldies band!

I've known about Molson Canadian beer for a while, but I had forgotten that Molson had joined forces with Coors to become the 5th largest brewery in the word. Check out their website @ www.molsoncoors.com Molson Canadian has been brewed since 1959. Definitely a classic!

This North American lager pours a golden- yellow with a light head. There wasn't much to smell from the brew, but I sure enjoyed watching the tiny bubbles dance to the top of the glass! As you can guess: it's quite crisp and effervescent in the mouth- and the finish was just as crisp and clean! A 5% ABV allowed me to enjoy another!

What a great summertime beer! I could imagine millions of others from past decades listening to Elvis... or Buddy Holly... while enjoying this classic...

Good times... great oldies... and great beer!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Molson Canadian was my "go to beer" for a long time. I especially loved it when they had the catchy promotional labels on them 5 or 7 years ago. A good solid beer that I would never turn down.

    ReplyDelete